For more than 60 years, Ajax Electric has provided heating treating solutions by manufacturing Salt Bath Furnaces, Quenches, Hoists, and Work Handling Systems capable of completing any kind of heat-treating process.
Ajax products meet numerous customer specifications allowing us to serve industries including Aerospace, Agricultural, Medical, Dental, and many more. Some types of heat treatment our products are capable of include Annealing, Austempering, Martempering, Dip Brazing, Nitriding, and Descaling.
Ajax is fueled by our history, culture, and team that allow us to thrive and innovate to meet the complex and ever-changing needs of our customers, both in the Philadelphia-area and beyond. Our team thrives through:
- Our History: Ajax services both domestic and international customers across a myriad of industrial applications involving heat treatment for more than 60 years.
- Our Design Capabilities: Our team is happy to work with customers to create custom solutions to meet their specific, unique needs.
- Our Expertise: We provide our customers with a high level of satisfaction by implementing and maintaining only the highest standards and best practices across our organization and various departments.
- Our Quality Control: Ajax maintains control at each stage of the manufacturing process to create products that are safe and effective.
- Our Customer Support and Service: After receiving our products, we continue to maintain long term relationships with customers by providing technical support and educational opportunities to a customer’s new hires and experienced team members.
Ajax Electric is proud to be based out of Huntingdon Valley, PA for the past 30 years after moving from Center City Philadelphia in the ’70s. Contact us today to get started on your next heat treatment solution or browse our product line and product capabilities to learn more!